Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sleeping Paralysis



I'd experienced sleeping paralysis yesterday. HAHA, it was very confusing, it feels like i'm awake, but i'm not, i was dreaming! i can feel everything around me, but i just can't move. i can only move my eyes. it lasted for quite a long time. all i want to do is wake up! the funny thing is, when i 'successfully' wake up, i get back to sleep because i was too sleepy lah. and it happened again. i already get used with all those frightening feelings. i can think like i am awake. i wake up internally, but my eyes are not open and i can hear everything going on around me. sometimes, it is scary how i felt like somebody is watching, how they making scary noises, how they talked to me, how i am in the other world. and i even scold 'them' for disturbing me. i still remember the first time when i had sleeping paralyzed. i can't move! so i was screaming, but no one can hear me! so i wanted to get up but i felt like somebody was holding on my hand, and i tried hard to move for about 5minutes, until suddenly i woke up and i punched the wall next to my bed. SAKIT DOE! 100% of punching power. haha. i had experienced it for quite a number of times. and there was a time when i felt like i was flying, like i was slowly fly out of my body through my head and i can see my feet, my hands and the position of my body was exactly the same when i was sleeping! then, something came out of my mind "eh, aku dah mati ke? kenapa tak sakit? Nabi pun sakit. tapi kenapa kat sini plak, sebelah ramzani? (my college)" you don't want to look upon yourself sleeping and knowing that you are 'flying' to nowhere. it was like 3rd point of view. and it was SCARY! but it was all hallucination. so don't worry. menginsafkan juga. when i had this sleeping disorder, there is a lot of story to tell. haha. as i am very imaginative, so my dream is also creative, funny, ntah apa apa. haha. i'd read one of the article that tells us about sleeping paralysis. it was a good one. if you had the same sleeping experience as mine or you never experienced it at all, you may want to read at this article. so that you don't feel panic. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment