Tuesday, August 25, 2009

La Fei

Wow! In my mandarin class, i learned how to use the dictionary. Then something has brought me to search over my name. I got my 'name' in mandarin when i asked one of my friend, Suki when i was in plkn. So she wrote the chinese character and told me the pronounciation as La Fei. it sounds almost like my real name. I still remember the chinese character, so search again in the dictionary. So this is what i found out, quite interesting.
拉菲
La(with the the 1st stroke) means pull or drag. But there is another meaning that is play musical instrument. :D 5 star for that.

Fei(with the the 1st stroke) means RICH with fragrant, LUXURIOUS. haha. uuu i like that.

So from these meanings, i could conclude that it is quite funny. Pemuzik yg sangat wangi. WAHAHA. Eventhough i have to choose another option for the word 'LA' but it match perfectly. Simply because i can play musical instrument. okay lah tu kan? sket pun, kira boleh la. How do i know which stroke to use? Because i still remember the characters that Suki gave me.

I really glad to know the meaning of my name that Suki gave me, eventhough when I asked her "what does that mean?". she said, "nothing meh, just how to pronounce your name." The character doesnt mean anything. But tak kisah lah. The important thing is it fun to know the meaning of those characters. Thanks to Suki, my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment